5 Common First-Time Homebuyer Mistakes
1. They don’t ask enough questions of their lender and miss out on
the best deal.
2. They don’t act quickly enough to make a decision and someone
else buys the house.
3. They don’t find the right real estate professional who is willing to
help you through the homebuying process.
4. They don’t do enough to make their offer look good to a seller.
5. They don’t think about resale before they buy. The average first-
time buyer only stays in a home for four years.
Reprinted from REALTOR® magazine with permission of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®.
Copyright 2008. All rights reserved.